12.24.2008

As a man in this time.

generally speaking.This time is big recession all over the world.and it,s getting more and more deeply.day by day,I feel to talk anyone as myself like.but,Is it really? Do you look at poor man? Do you lose anythings?I heard at TAVERNS.This recession is once in one hundred.I think it is important things that economic program as a man in this time.but,I think the most important thing is heart of nation.Loser and winner,rich and poor,thinking man and not thinking man,have and not have,understand and not understand.
At last humankind is two type.The society is human relation of chain.The chain of each other help is breaking every day.I don,t understand the difficult problem.but I wanna say just one thing.We need dearm. The dream is our happiness and rich and enjoy.No dream, No future.The realist is always right.Real thing is step of judgement.We must collect all information.and We have to think the future.
To live is to think.Thinking is very hard.but it,s only way of this time.