12.24.2008

Is it joke or fuck.

This year was fucking very much.I felt too much unhappy accidental things.I think I have a strong character.but I feel blue everyday.because I felt many unhappy things
Especially it,s not a matter of life and death.but,these problem is nearly in my heart.so i,m confused.Life is very short.so I think it,s no use to think serious and narrow.it,s danger to think some kind of some meaning.Thinking determined to live. I tried to think positive and progressive.sometime I am lacking of energy and faith.I think god like joke.but the joke hobby of god is too bad.god like black joke ,irony,understandable joke,maniac joke.sometime I think you are tricky and bad.
I wanna say life is joyful,but it,s too difficult to say it.OH MY GOD! is this joke or fucking.I wanna ask you.in short. god is bad man.maybe god have many knowledge of humankind.He know deeply.Man is point of emotion.I wanna ask god. if I get to the ticket to heaven.but it,s very difficult, because I think I go to the hell. he is absent.