8.05.2009

Red warriours in season.







































Red Warriours are fuckin rock.n roll dammed band.



So bad boy,s crazy musician.but,only Fuck,n so bad.



Maybee,almost fainal good-looking rock,n roll god father men.



They were SO inmoral,inmortal,ani-god,Kool,



I luv them in my school days,Bad,dammed,fuck,n ×××・・・、



I wanna say," go to hell"



Krazy is them word.



Another day, another time.

Rooling down Street.

Foolish gamlber.

I am the walrus.

sister.



morning after.



on the russian hill.



outsider.



King,s rock,n roll.



john.



Casin drive.



Birthday song.



Lddy blue.



shakin funky night.



bad boys blues.



Black jack woman.



I miss you.



Wine & roses.



Never give up.



The day after.



It,s Allright.



Dance Macabre.



Gollden days.



Wild and vain.



outlaw blues.



Guerrila.



Abazure.



90,s revolusion.



Old Fasioned Avenue.



Virgin mary.



Party is Over.



shock me.



Bad luck boogie.



Wild cherry.



Sunday sunshine.



oh my god.







Good-bye.