12.22.2008

Just! four letter word. ×××。

I think this world is crazy so much. but Iwanna find that life meaning and to live or to understand art and so on.
perhaps I can,t look for it.just a life. not so bad.I know just one thing.
This life is endless trip to shine my soul. and so I walk to be free.to get myself .to be a pease of god.
This time I born in Japan, Just a man of japanese.
From a part of earth or a corner of big land, I shout it like this,so what,so fuck. I wanna say these word.
I have no life strategy.I have one thing in myself. it,s a hungry sprits.it,s a mentlity of core. just my life.
if I can,t get my meanning of life.I would go forwad the world of my fiath.
I don,t need other opinion. I need my word that I got my life or my exprience.
Our generetion is to live very difficult. It,s not to be live to work. As we live on the earth of pogressive man.
we need live something.For exmple,food,car,house,vacation,interigence,friend,sleep, and the other.
but,most important things is passion and energy, dream,positive mental attitude,faith,brief.
These are invisible value. maybee, God made one. we shoud believe human bond, love, future,rosy life map.
for reader,my english level is very low,Thank you for reading, I wanna write my idea,better,clear.simple.
I need study in english and life to understand.We live or die.The world is turning around and around.
Only god would know the reason.Why ?When ?How?What,s for? Some answer is in the dark. god is always no apiarance.Just now.we need way of brightfull future.I think humankind would get the light.I believe in answer of my life.At last.through the broken door. forward the world,Fuck out!





.